Sunday, July 26, 2009

I love Princess Shimmy


Princess Shimmy is a strict Ruler, but She is also a fair Ruler when it comes to Her slaves. If you treat Her with the loyalty and devotion that She deserves, you will be justly rewarded. In the past I was known as Princess Shimmy's "turd nugget", but after applying considerably more time and energy to properly serving Her, I have been upgraded to Her "useful bitch" (sometimes known as Her “useful turd”). Naturally I am honored and thrilled with my new designation.

More good news came today when Princess Shimmy informed me that She just received the pink babydoll nightie that I recently purchased for Her, and that She was quite pleased with it. Of course I profusely thanked Her for allowing me the privilege of serving Her by adding to Her already astounding collection of Shimmylicious lingerie.

Serving Princess Shimmy and becoming one of the many Shimmyfans in her World of Shimmylicious Delights has given me a new sense of happiness and contentment. Princess Shimmy is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment