Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Corner Time for Princess Shimmy


Princess Shimmy does not tolerate any backtalk from Her slaves, and sometimes doesn't tolerate any talk at all. Princess has been instructing this loser in the use of corner time, much to Her useful amusement and my discomfort and embarrassment. Corner time is a serious matter for Princess, not just a five minute affair. This loser has spent hours at a time in the corner under the watchful eye of Princess Shimmmy. How long I spend cornered and in what position completely depends on the whim of my Regal Princess. If i am lucky I might just sit facing the corner, but more often than not I am either standing or kneeling with my nose, knees and toes pressed firmly into the corner. There is no background music or TV permitted, just deafening silence that makes the hours crawl! A few nights ago I spent 2 hours and 20 minutes in the corner, was given a break, then sent back for another full hour! Princess Shimmy is not to be trifled with!

No comments:

Post a Comment