Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Serving Princess Shimmy


Princess Shimmy is an international sensation, the finest Domme you will ever set eyes on. A stunning fair skinned beauty with a classic hourglass figure, Shimmy has no peer in the online FinDomme world. I am one of Her many online slaves and servants. Previously Princess had referred to me as "turd nugget" but recently She generously upgraded my rank to "turd", a promotion that I am grateful for. I am also grateful to Princess for allowing me to serve Her, and am starting this new blog as a tribute to Her unparalleled Superiority as a skilled trainer of worthless losers, pets, bitches and hos from around the globe. If you are an adult male who has been giving thought to serving a Financial Dominatrix, I cannot recommend Princess Shimmy highly enough. Dare to submit to Her sensual Shimmy web and you will quickly find yourself caught like the proverbial fly, and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment